Time for Arduino!

Today, I finally got the urge to make something with my heaps of wires and Arduino supplies. In a time of endless days and weeks of bleak nothingness, I decided to create something to remind me that, contrary to how it often feels, time does go on! 

I usually open a tutorial, see how complicated the schematic is, and decide to do something else. But, in a fit of unheard of work ethic, I powered through this project. This is a simple clock that runs off of an Arduino Uno board and displays to an LCD. It tells down to the second, with reasonable accuracy. It was a nice way to spend an hour, and I'll be attempting more projects soon.
Feel free to leave some ideas in the comments!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Platinum Pro-Use 171

Review: The GraphGear Line