Review: Rite in the Rain Clicker Pencil

To kick things off, I would like to provide a disclaimer. I am not a member of this pencil's intended demographic. It was made for people who work in rough environments, particularly those in which work gloves are required. My father purchased one at Lowes and had been using it at work, so I decided to get one, since I'll never pass up the chance to get a new pencil!

First things first, this pencil is sturdy. It is very solid, with a tough plastic body and metal grip. It uses 1.3 mm 2B lead, which is great for making thick dark lines that wont wipe away. The design is reminiscent of the GraphGear 500, but the Rite in the Rain is much larger. The pencil comes in 5 colors: Olive Drab, Yellow, Flat Dark Earth, Black, and Safety Blaze Orange. I have the Yellow model.

Overall, the Rite in the Rain Clicker Pencil writes well. I haven't had the chance to test it in the rain, or any poor condition for that matter, but it performs exceptionally in everyday use cases. I will update this once I put it through the ringer.

That's all I've got! Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Platinum Pro-Use 171

Review: The GraphGear Line

Time for Arduino!